Benefits of a Central Vacuum
Vacuuming can be a pain – it’s noisy, inconvenient, and costly when you find yourself back at the store every few years for a new vacuum. Portable vacuums are usually heavy and often leave you wondering just how clean your carpet is.
Installing a central vacuum is the answer to all of these complaints. Many homeowners aren’t even aware that central vacuums are an option. There are many misconceptions about how they work. Big name vacuum manufacturers make more money selling portable vacuums so they do not market central vacuums as much. Here are a few bonuses that you can experience after installing a central vacuum:
- Minimal Vacuum Noise. Most people are familiar with the loud noise produced by portable vacuums. Many tasks, including talking on the phone, sleeping, and watching television are impossible while someone is using a portable vacuum. You’ll be surprised at how quiet a central vacuum is! You’ll also find that life can coexist with vacuuming when you have a central vac.
- Super Easy to Use! Central vacuums make cleaning painless and easy! Those tough to reach spots that sit there and collect dust are no match for a central vac. You’ll be able to clean every nook and cranny in your home, even those cobweb covered corners!
- No More Portable Vacuum Problems. While most portable vacuums need to be replaced every few years, you’ll only have to worry about basic maintenance with a central vacuum. Consider these advantages to having a central vacuum installed in your home:
- No power cords
- Large trash capacity – no more changing vacuum bags all the time!
- No filter troubles
- Costs less than portables bought over time
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Cleaner Air and Reduced Allergies! Yay! Central vacuum owners often remark how much cleaner the air is inside their homes, and allergy sufferers typically notice a reduction in their allergies. Central vacuum systems extract the dirt, dust, and debris out of the house and into the main power unit in the garage or the basement where they are then exhausted outside. Portable vacuums recycle vacuumed allergens back into the air through their exhaust.
- Powerful Deep Clean. Central vacuums can be up to three times stronger than the motors in portable vacuums. Because they are stored in a stationary location, they stay much cooler. This allows the central vacuum to remove the surface dust and debris, and also the deep grit and particles that age carpet.
Now that you know all the benefits and you’re considering a central vacuum system, call Murrey Installations at 410-527-1177 to get an estimate for the various central vacuum systems and central vacuum installation options we have available.